Shortcode to Display image in Results

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Shortcode to Display image in Results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennifer
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the SLP plugin with Pro Pack, Enhanced Results, Enhanced Search and Pages add-ons.

Really all I’m looking for is the shortcode/css classes to use in the results layout to show the locations image (image entered in Image URL field) below the location’s name. I’ve been looking in the documentation and support forums but haven’t found anything yet, it may be there but is not easy to find I will say that.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin environment in future posts so we may assist you better. For additional info about CSS, finding field names etc.

Have you watched the tutorial about finding the CSS and div using Firefox or other developer tools? If you use the Documentation Search box and enter CSS it should have led you to the page that explains the CSS. The short tutorial video ( a longer one is also available to view) is in the playlist under the video page
    There is also a video on the plugin Styles various layouts and source code.
    If you have Enhanced Results, you should be able to add the rules and shortcode directly in the Results Locator Layout as well.
    For ALL (extended) data fields you can output the data in ANY info bubble, results layout, etc. by using the appropriate shortcode within the results layout:

[slp_location data.]

For example:

[slp_location data.contact] or

[slp_location data.image_custom_url]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.