Show more locations on map but not results below

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Show more locations on map but not results below

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Felipe
    Participant

Hi Team Store Locator Plus,

Loving the flexibility of the plugin and I’ve been successful in getting most functions we need to respond but for the life of me I can’t seem to work this one out…

When the map loads I would like it to show say 10 locations on the map and 3 locations on the written results below.

Are they tied together and is this something that not likely able to do or am i just missing something?  I have a few paid components that have helped me achieve everything else.

Thanks for your time in advance and if you would like to see my map it on http://www.itp.com.au at the bottom of the page.   I’ve just gone for a happy medium of 6 on the map and 6 in the results

Talk soon
    Felipe

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Felipe.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Felipe, Could you provide your Plugin environment when posting? (see posting guidelines) You can achieve many different results with a mixture of settings using some of the Add-ons. Experience,Enhanced Results, Enhanced Search, Featuring locations, ranking locations, radius settings etc. You could opt to show no map markers, leave it blank and the limit the number of results that first appear under the map. Otherwise your map is going to display markers based on the various settings and criteria you have established. Its usually you either want to show them right away, all, or you want to show just the featured, after a search etc.

You can probably limit how many locations appear on your page using some specific rules and filters but it might be a customization job that you would have to ask the developer about. He might develop it for you (for a quoted price) if it was something that a lot of people might want to utilize in the future. You can contact him using the form under Paid Customoization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.