show top 15 cities [slp_directory by="city" style="list_with_count"] of Director

Home Forums Store Locator Plus show top 15 cities [slp_directory by="city" style="list_with_count"] of Director

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dennis
    Participant

Hello

i have using store locator plugin with addons. Is it Possible to show top 15 cities [slp_directory by=”city” style=”list_with_count”] of Directory Building

if possible then how to i will list 15 cities in directory builder. please give me solution

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Dennis, that will be in the DB 4.4 version that is currently in pre-release mode. If you want to check out the pre release on a test site please feel free to do so.

Dennis
    Participant

Hello Cici

Yes, i will like to check. Can you please provide me steps for it? and also i need to ask if i want to do search city from first initial character then how can i do it.

For an example when i click on C it will list all cities which are started from c.

Thank you for Help.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,
    If you go to your account on the SLP home page, you should be able to see available downloads. Since you own DB there is the ability to download any Pre releases.
    As far as search by first letter, that is not a feature and the Directory Builder already shows the list by city option that is alphabetical in the new release

Dennis
    Participant

Hello Cici

I want to know is there any plugin/shortcake/function etc available from which I can get listing for 10-15 Nearby cities surrounding the city which I have Selected.

Thanks and Regards
    Dennis

Cici
    Keymaster

Shortcodes

Showing cities surrounding your city,,,do you mean what is in your Locations database table? If it isn’t in your database, then no.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.