Sidebar-Menu list of Categorised Region with multiple Pins

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Sidebar-Menu list of Categorised Region with multiple Pins

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wrathy
    Participant

Hi,

I need to add a map with locations listed, and by hovering the names, it displays location pin on the map.

I need to add it no my wordpress site, goal to achieve similar design of this URL:

http://investinmanchester.herokuapp.com

So please guide me how can I get it on my site.

Cici
    Keymaster

Wrathy: I was unable to pull up the website you listed. Please try posting the URL again. The features of Store Locator Plus are described here.

Wrathy
    Participant

I need to add a map with locations listed, and by hovering the names, it displays location pin on the map.
    I need to add it no my wordpress site, goal to achieve similar design of this URL:
    http://investinmanchester.herokuapp.com

Its categorized locations in one link, like the Featured Link, shows multiple locations, and changes location pins for the link category, that is Central, North, East, South & West.

But in SLP, we have only one Map, with list of locations/Addresses, but not consolidated together.

So please guide me how can I get it on my site.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Hovering and displaying pins is not an option at this time.

You can use Tagalong to assign categories to the locations then use the Category selection tool to filter out the results based on which category is selected. You will need to code some CSS to make the drop down appear as buttons like on your example. You will also want to add some jQuery script to auto-submit the buttons.

The other option is to use Pro Pack tags, which are not as strictly formatted. It provides a radio button output option that may be easier to style with CSS. It also comes with an “auto submit on radio selection” feature.

The only issue with either of those is you cannot do multiple selections doing the additive location listing like you have on your example.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.