SLP Enhanced Bubble: use_same_window for links

Home Forums Store Locator Plus SLP Enhanced Bubble: use_same_window for links

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jeremy
    Participant

Hi,

We bought the SLP Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Map plugin so we could change make the clickable links in the bubble open up in the same window using an option called “use_same_window”. I read in documentation that it can be set in the admin settings, but cannot find it. Can you please point me to that or provide some advice on changing the links so they will open up in the same window?

Here is the specific markup I’m using in the Map settings for the bubble that relates to the website link:

<span id="slp_bubble_website">[html 1="ifset" 2="url" language="br"][/html]
    [slp_location url wrap website][slp_option label_website ifset url][html 1="ifset" 2="url" language="closing_anchor"][/html][html 1="ifset" 2="url" language="br"][/html]</span>

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Jeremy
    Participant

Sorry to bump this, but an answer would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Keith

Cici
    Keymaster

Which version(s) of SLP and Enhanced Map release are you on?
    I am not finding where it mentions the short code attributes specifically for a bubble opening in the same window.
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/shortcodes/

Have you looked under the User experience View panel under style? Themes attributes:

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/view/themes-custom-css/

There are also many options to customize the layout using Pro pack.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

You can build your own links in the info bubble with target=”_self” to open in the same window.

Fore example, here is a snippet where I hacked the default bubble layout to change the directions text to “GO HERE”. When clicked the Google map opens on the same browser window/tab. I don’t recommend that as the user will no longer be on your site, but you get the idea of how to manipulate links to point to the same window/tab:

<span id="slp_bubble_directions">
    [[html br ifset directions]]
    <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=[[slp_location latitude]],[[slp_location longitude]]" target="_self">GO HERE</a>
    </span>

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

BTW, when you post with shortcode delimiters put it inside the code markers for bbPress ” and change the square brackets to DOUBLE brackets.

This prevents expansion of your shortcodes.

I usually switch to text tab on this forum and click the “CODE” button whenever I am about to post a shortcode example.

Jeremy
    Participant

Hi Lance,
    Thanks for responding. Do you have any idea why I’m getting empty Lat/Long values from the [[slp_location latitude]],[[slp_location longitude]] shortcodes? See image, please.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

Jeremy
    Participant

Hi Lance,
    Thanks for responding. Can you tell me why shortcodes ([[slp_location latitude]],[[slp_location longitude]]) don’t expand to lat/long values? Please see attached image.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Use [[slp_location lat]] and [[slp_location lng]].

I’m adding latitude & longitude as bubble properties in SLP 4.2 a I’d never have guessed those shorthands without investigating the returning JSONP results in Firebug.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.