SLP Reports are gone?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus SLP Reports are gone?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anna
    Participant

I have been using Store Locator Plus on a client site for about a year now and we have just noticed that we no longer have reports on the zip code data that users are submitting. Is this now a premium feature? It very important information for my client to have, how can I get it back?

If you need it, SLP can be found at fillstation.com/locations.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Cici
    Keymaster

You have some error messages coming from your console. I do not know what you have on your Plugin Environment, it would nbe most useful if you provided a screenshot of your Plugin environment n= per the Posting guidelines.

Check for versions HERE

INFO AND NEWS UPDATES If you are using Legacy add-ons and wish to have a coupon there is a sale going on now, I will send you an invite.

I am guessing you have ProPack if you had reports but I don’t now which version. Please follow the guidelines and check the versions and update accordingly . In addition, if you a re using Location Sensor, please be aware that chrome 50 changed (supposedly for security reasons) the way reports or locations are allowed. They do not even ask the user if they want to allow the site to see your Locations . Again I am not sure what part of teh reports youa re using and if yu are trying to get the zip codes from users search or for search results.

looking in the console when I was directed to your page I see these errors:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    util.js:210 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.