SLP still blank, purchased 2x- credit?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus SLP still blank, purchased 2x- credit?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HelpMe2Stop
    Participant

I have downloaded this plugin on Feb 2013.  It’s been working until August 2014.  So I decided to purchase it again thinking there maybe a new version?  And still it shows blank.

http://www.helpme2stop.org/locations

I tried short codes SLPLUS and also the old short code that spelled it out.  And still problem persist.

Please assist.

And also do I receive credit for my Aug 2014 purchase since it’s the same plugin with no change?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I do not see double purchases on the user account attached to your forum post.

If you upgraded the base plugin to version 4.X, which it appears you have, you must purchase the version 4 editions of all of the add-on packs you have installed.

How to downgrade back to SLP version 3, if you do not wish to make additional purchases, is noted on the Troubleshooting page along with details about the add-on packs and version incompatibility.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

HelpMe2Stop
    Participant

Hi-

Last year, I purchased SLP and Tagalong but deactivate Tagalong because my screen becomes all blank. Tagalong has been deactivated for almost a year now with the SLP Version 3 working. About 2 months ago, SLP Version 3 became blank so I purchased SLP Version 4- still blank.

I deleted Version 4 and downgraded to Version 3. Problem still persists as it did before the upgrade.

I deleted Version 3 and upgraded to Version 4. Problem still persists.

Problem is similar in our customers’ computer screens too.
    Tagalong has been deleted as well.

Any other advice?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  HelpMe2Stop.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  HelpMe2Stop.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Have you tried SLP version 4 upgrade with the latest version of Tagalong version 4.x?

You will need to re-purchase Tagalong for version 4.

I cannot start to guess what might be going on with version 3 or the compatible Tagalong version for that release.    Both products have not been in production for over a year.

HelpMe2Stop
    Participant

I have deleted Tagalong because it makes my entire screen blank.  Though, I have not used it, SLP still worked.

Ok, I will purchase and try Tagalong for version 4, but if it doesn’t work, will you please refund?

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Dear HelpMe2Stop,
    If you do not have any success woith the new Tagalong, yes a refund can be requested.
    Lance is in the hospital at the moment and not able to access his account , if a refund request is sent to his email it might not get answered right away but be patient, as he recuperates he will be back online. If I know of it, I can process refunds as well I believe.

Thanks

CiCi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.