SLP Store Pages + qtranslate: how to get results under map filtered by language

Home Forums Store Locator Plus SLP Store Pages + qtranslate: how to get results under map filtered by language

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lïncheran 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lïncheran
    Participant

Hi,

i need to obtain the results under map filtered by language. I’m using Store Pages + qtranslate and everything works perfect except on retreiving results under map filtered by the language user selects when enters the site.

The system is always displaying results in the main language, no matter in which language version of the site you are.

Any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks,

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Lïncheran.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I am not familiar with qTranslate. I have been working with WPML for various clients and do not seem to have any issues there. Page content, however, needs to be translated if it is not part of the database contents or embedded plugin text strings. Providing a URL with some examples would help to see what issues you are having.

Lïncheran
    Participant

Hi Lance,

i can’t give you URL’s because the site is hidden to the public. Let me explain the issue:

I have SLP plugin and Store Pages both installed. I create 2 versions of each generated Page, because qtranslate gives me the possibility of translating the content of each page/post.

e.g.: one Store Page version is in english and that’s the primary language: http://www.mysite.com/en/storepage

The other Store Page version is in german: http://www.mysite.com/de/storepage

Everything works perfect except the store results list under the map. When i access the site in german the results are always displayed in english. I see its AJAX but i don’t know how to filter those results in order to show them depending on the language.

Is it clear?

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.