Social media extender import fields

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Social media extender import fields

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rhian
    Participant

Hi,

i have several add-ons, including the pro pack and the social media extender. I have tried to find out which field id I need to use to be able to import my listing including the links to the social media page. So far I could not find this info in your documentation. I have also added two links manually to the listings and then exported them to see how they are displayed in the csv. But the social media link was not listed in the csv. Surely I must be doing something wrong.

Could you please direct me to the solution? Many thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Rhian. Reason: Spelling corrected

Rhian
    Participant

Hi,

it’s been a week since I posted this question. I’d appreciate an reply, especially seeing as this is the only “free” way of getting help, even though we have spent several hundred dollars on your products.

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Rhian,
    I am sorry no one got back to you on this subject. Right now , as far as I know , the Social Media Extender doesn’t have an option built into it to be included as a bulk import, but I have asked the author of that plugin if he has an update for that pending or any additional information. That particular Plug in was developed by a coder/developer who is not nearby so it may take a little while to get a reply. I will pass on any additional info, Again please accept our apologies, I started providing Lance with some support recently and thought I had captured the older queries in the forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.