Some Settings are not updating

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Some Settings are not updating

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Toon 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dustin
    Participant

I am having a problem, I put in Location Information, and it always shows up Website on the front end, I changed the arrows to red, which worked, but also the zoom levels are not working either?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Dustin.

Cici
    Keymaster

Dustin,
    In order to assist you we need more information. i.e what do you have installed, what versions, what themes or style, basically the info that is contained in the guidelines for posting:
    Read this before posting in Forum

Dustin
    Participant

I think we have solved the zoom issue. We had “immediately show locations” checked disabling that feature. We are still unable to change the wording of the Website label. Also we are interested in linking each individual result container below the map to it’s respective website instead of the map pin pop-up. Is there an extension for us to edit this? Or do we need to build that functionality ourselves?

Thank you for your help and support! Environment info is below.

Store Locator Plus Version:4.2.67
    Widget Pack:4.2.04

WordPress Version:4.2.3
    Site URL:http://www.adtrendsinc.com/aocnew

MySQL Version:5.5.41
    PHP Version:5.4.40

PHP Limit:256M
    WordPress General Limit:64M
    WordPress Admin Limit:256M
    PHP Peak RAM:58 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:8M
    PHP Modules:

Cici
    Keymaster

The change Website Label is only available in Enhanced results, but, unfortunately that one setting broke after an SLP update,( don’t ask, it was a junior programmer that used to work on some coding fixes  , lets just say it didn’t work out, more was broke than fixed)

Rather then go back and fix and/or update minor enhancements and patches , Lance has opted to Enhance and Fix ALL bugs or at least as many as possible in Version SLP 4.3 which you can get updates on by following the info news Blogs. That update is right around the corner, but you need to Purchase  the add-on pack.

For other useful add-ons to Enhance your product

/products/buyers-guide/

Keep up with latest releases:

/mindset/news-and-info/

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. You need to use ProPAck to change any CSS and have it saved each time you update, otherwise you will be doing it over and over since your Theme will and your SLP style customizations wont save in the SLP database without ProPAck.

Nicolas
    Participant

Hello Cici,

I have the same problem. I want to change the label “Website” by “Information”, it link to the store pages… What about the fix promised last month (version 4.3) ?

Thanks !

Toon
    Participant

Hi Cici and Nicolas,

I experience the same problem when trying to link to Store Pages, in stead of to a weblink.

Would appreciate a fix (the problem did not occur earlier this year, but I cannot see which update is to blaim).

Regards

Cici
    Keymaster

/mindset/news-and-info/

Cici
    Keymaster

That link is for the RC downloads and schedule for releases, follow the instructions and safe guards regarding testing., I am using 4.3 and all the addon RC and everything I have done works perfectly, albeit I am not using the Store Pages or Directory Builder add on packs

Toon
    Participant

Hi Cici,

the update to 4.3 (including all add-ons) fixed the problem of the labels, Thanks!

However, a new issue appeared: the setting in the Pages screen to replace the weblink with a link to the Store Page disappears again when other SLP settings are updated.

How come?

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.