Store Pages Breaks my Site

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Store Pages Breaks my Site

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bryan
    Participant

When working on my site’s location page: http://roundtablepizzaca.com/locations/ I tried to update my main SLP plugin from 4.1.12 to the most up to date version. Unfortunately it is showing the “Store Locator Plus location pages.” just like it is in the screenshot below. I am running store pages version 4.1.02 and wordpress 4.2.2

The only way to keep this from occuring is to deactivate the store pages plugin and run a lower version (4.1.12) of the main SLP plugin. Any ideas as to why this is occuring?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Bryan,
    If I understand your issue correctly, you did the latest version of SLP4 update (4.2.49) to the base plug-in and then the store pages add-on no longer works?

Did you deactivate and delete the outdated Store Page add-on pack and then re-install the latest version?

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

Bryan
    Participant

Cici,

Thanks for responding so quickly. Yes I was able to install the latest version of the store pages (4.1.02) to go along with the latest version of the base plugin. Unfortunately that was still causing the same issues. Is there a chance that I do not have the latest version of the store pages?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Bryan,
    4.1.02 is the last version of Store pages. Have you tried using the Debugging tool? If that doesnt reveal any solutions I will bump your question 9ver to the tecnical team to see if they have seen any compatibility issues. The latest updates of the base plugin are tested bedore ra new version is released. Please let us know what you find after using the debugger.

Bryan
    Participant

Hi Cici,

By Debugging tool do you mean the browser debugging tool or does SLP have some sort of debugger built into it?

Cici
    Keymaster

Bryan,
    There are a few ways to debug.There is a video half way down the troubleshooting page with other debugging suggestions.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.