Store Pages: "Pages Replace Websites" permalink

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Store Pages: "Pages Replace Websites" permalink

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeremy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeremy
    Participant

Good afternoon,

We’ve just purchased (& installed) Store Pages, and enabled the “Pages Replace Websites” feature (in Store Page’s settings).

However, when we do a search in the Store Locator, the Page URL is showing as “?post_type=store_page&p=278” instead of the permalink for the page.

When we click on the link, the URL at the top of the next page is showing the pretty permalink.

Our Permalink setting (in WordPress) is set to the “Post name” (under common settings).

Plugin versions:

• Store Locator Plus 4.1.18
    • Store Locator Plus : Store Pages 4.1
    • WordPress SEO 1.5.3  (Yoast, Joost de Valk)

Jeremy
    Participant

Whilst we haven’t got WordPress SEO set to rewrite permalinks, are there any other “standard” WordPress settings we should check to ensure that the Page URL in the search results is showing as the pretty permalink ?

This appears similar to the issue from /forums/topic/store-page-url-permalink/ .

Thank you.

Mark
    Participant

I had this problem when a page was created and its initially set as a draft. As soon as I published it live, it had its pretty permalink I specified in the Store Pages settings page.

Jeremy
    Participant

I have an interesting bit of further info regarding this, after creating multiple stores/store pages.

It is only occurring for the first store created (It’s definitely published.)… all other stores results are generating the pretty permalink.

(Strange!)

Hopefully it’s not noticed (by the client), but it’s a bit of a puzzler.
    🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.