Styled Maps?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Styled Maps?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Roger
    Participant

It is possible to customize the map as shown in Google Developers?

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/styling

I want to change the colors, basically configure grayscale as in this example:

https://snazzymaps.com/style/15/subtle-grayscale

many thanks!!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Roger.

Ryan
    Participant

Hey Roger,

Did you ever find out if this is possible?

Cici
    Keymaster

If you wish to have a specific custom theme added, follow the link below and read the page on Advanced themes and contributing themes. I hope this gives you some ideas.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/view/themes-custom-css/

Cici
    Keymaster

Hey guys, I checked it out with Lance, he also likes the map, it isn’t something that can be done in CSS manipulations. I’m putting it on the SLP wish list.
    cool

Cici
    Keymaster

And your wish , there is now a customize option in the pre-release version of Enhanced maps. It has not been fully tested as yet but if you have purchased Enhanced Maps, or are a premier subscriber you can check out the pre-release version (again it has not been fully tested so you may want to make sure it is on your developer server not production server)

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The map styling is coming in 4.2.52 if you have Enhanced Maps 4.2.04. Both are in prerelease and should be released soon. You can now style the map itself much like the rest of the UI features.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="710"] Map Styling is coming…[/caption]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.