Styling the submit button

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Styling the submit button

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rachael
    Participant

I’m seeing daylight in terms of back-end functionality. Getting the form to look like I want it, and have modified the “genesis monochrome” css file to a custom-named stylesheet, which I selected from the Store Locator – User Experience -> View admin panel.

One thing I can’t seem to perfect is the styling of the submit button. I have tried every which way to specify the padding-top, or the line height, or the font-family, or the font-size, and none of those seem to work. I can control button height, width, and color, and I can position the submit button element.

The element is: input#addressSubmit.slp_ui_button

I’ve tried playing with the style as #addressSubmit , .slp_ui_button , #addressSubmit.slp_ui_button , input#addressSubmit.slp_ui_button , and input#addressSubmit , but no matter what I do, it seems like there’s a stylesheet somewhere else that’s overriding my changes.

Specifically, I want to be able to control that excessive top padding you see on our  Store Locator page

Cici
    Keymaster

Search the forums for additional info, assume you have ProPack installed CSS  you need:

div#address_search #addressSubmit.slp_ui_button {

Cici
    Keymaster

/?s=CSS+styling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.