Tagalong Upgrade Makes Locations Disappear

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Tagalong Upgrade Makes Locations Disappear

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Webxopt
    Participant

Hi Lance,

I’ve run into a couple of problems updating a site from an early version of SLP4 to the latest. I did the base plugin update first, then updated the other plugins. What I have found is that when I enable tagalong 4.1, all my locations disappear. When I disable it they are all back again.

This is a demo site at the moment at http://webxopt.info/projects/. I have installed a previous version at http://webxopt.info/projectsv1/ so you can see what it should look like. There are some CSS issues that are easily fixable, but I don’t know what to do about the locations.

So far I have tried deleting the tagalong plugin completely and reinstalling with no luck. Is it something to do with categories? I notice they don’t seem to live within the SLP system.

My second issue relates to the projectsv1 site. This was from a backup and everything seemed to come through nicely, but the “More Info” link to a store page links through to the projects site and not the projectsv1 site. Is there an easy way to change this as my client is demoing it at the moment.

Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Simon Griffiths

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

What other add-on packs are you using?

I’ve not seen this on vanilla Tagalong + SLP  upgrades  unless the now-defunct Super Extendo add-on pack is/was installed.

Some sites that upgraded through a bad version of Super Extendo ended up with corrupt meta data which can be cleaned with the free Janitor add-on pack.

There is a new patch for Tagalong today but it won’t impact this issue.

More info linking through is a Store Pages setting that determines if the website links go to an external URL or the Store Page.  It is on the Store Pages tab.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.