Translating Result labels

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Translating Result labels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joeri
    Participant

Good day,

I read some topics about problems with translating the ‘Result’ labels. I want to translate: Enter an address or zip code and click the find locations button, through WPML string translation, but for some reason this won’t work. It worked with the ‘Search labels’: Address / Zipcode and Distance which you need to fill in yourself, but the ‘Result labels’ are pre-filled and for some reason the pre-filled string is been overwritten by the translation, so now within WPML string translation I get the message: Translation need to be updated.

Is there already a solution for this problem?

Kind regards.

Piani
    Participant

You need to provide information abut your SLP environment to get a correct answer. You find it under SLP > Info > Plugin Environment tab. Read more on the forum guide.

There have been major changes in how WP is translated and that also affect WPML. Most issues have ben solved in the latest version.

Cici
    Keymaster

Also update to version 4.3.20 and read about the WPML fixes with that version

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.