Unable to use custom results layout

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Unable to use custom results layout

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jamie
    Participant

I’m having an issue when trying to use the custom attributes in the enhanced results layout.  I have some basic html markup that I want to be used so that the front-end of the site displays appropriately.  However, when I try to alter the shortcode in the results layout field, the shortcode ends up displaying on the front-end of the site instead of the data (see attached screenshot).  I have tried using [slp_location hours format raw] and [slp_location hours format=”raw”] and I get the same result with each.  Is there something I’m missing?  It’s like the system is automatically adding in additional attributes and I don’t know where they’re coming from.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

I tried [slp_location hours raw]  and got the same result that you are getting. I used the raw attribute in the address field and it seems to work.

Timo
    Participant

I would also need [[slp_location hours raw]] shortcode and instead of hours value I get the shortcode printed to search results. Any news if there is a working solution? Using latest versions of WP and all Locator plugins.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Timo.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Timo, please start a new topic, so your question can get the attention it needs from the plugin author. You can reference this thread if its related.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.