Upgrade failed to 4.3.20

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Upgrade failed to 4.3.20

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to update plugins but i have an errrors when active store Locator plugin (please see files attach)

I tried to delete alls plugins and install it but same error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jonathan
    Participant

Errors after update

Notice: Undefined index: unitedstates in /home/toulemon/www/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 1139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/toulemon/www/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 1139

Notice: Undefined index: unitedstates in /home/toulemon/www/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 1151

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/toulemon/www/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 1151

Notice: Undefined index: unitedstates in /home/toulemon/www/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 1154

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/toulemon/www/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 1154

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide a screenshot of your Plugin environment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.