Upgrade ProPack 4.4 Generates Error Log Warnings

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Upgrade ProPack 4.4 Generates Error Log Warnings

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SooBahkDo 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello,

Do these require attention?

Please advice.

Thanks

[01-Feb-2016 01:35:36 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1445

[01-Feb-2016 03:20:52 UTC] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, array must have exactly two members in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 525

[01-Feb-2016 03:44:30 UTC] WordPress database error Too many keys specified; max 64 keys allowed for query ALTER TABLE wp_slp_rep_query ADD INDEX (slp_repq_time) made by require_once(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), require(‘wp-admin/menu.php’), require_once(‘wp-admin/includes/menu.php’), do_action(‘admin_menu’), call_user_func_array, SLPlus_Actions->admin_menu, do_action(‘slp_admin_menu_starting’), call_user_func_array, SLP_BaseClass_Addon->createobject_Admin, SLPlus_BaseClass_Object->__construct, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->initialize, SLPPro_Admin->do_admin_startup, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->do_admin_startup, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->update_install_info, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->update_prior_installs, SLPPro_Activation->update, SLPPro_Activation->install_reporting_tables, SLPPro_Activation->dbupdater, dbDelta, QM_DB->query

[01-Feb-2016 03:44:30 UTC] WordPress database error Too many keys specified; max 64 keys allowed for query ALTER TABLE wp_slp_rep_query_results ADD INDEX (slp_repq_id) made by require_once(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), require(‘wp-admin/menu.php’), require_once(‘wp-admin/includes/menu.php’), do_action(‘admin_menu’), call_user_func_array, SLPlus_Actions->admin_menu, do_action(‘slp_admin_menu_starting’), call_user_func_array, SLP_BaseClass_Addon->createobject_Admin, SLPlus_BaseClass_Object->__construct, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->initialize, SLPPro_Admin->do_admin_startup, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->do_admin_startup, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->update_install_info, SLP_BaseClass_Admin->update_prior_installs, SLPPro_Activation->update, SLPPro_Activation->install_reporting_tables, SLPPro_Activation->dbupdater, dbDelta, QM_DB->query

[01-Feb-2016 03:56:58 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1445

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  SooBahkDo.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin Environment (that is all the plugin and addons that you have activated) . What version of SLp and what Addons do you have installed?

Refer to the Troubleshooting guide for PhP warnings

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello Cici,

We are running a WP4.3.2 Multisite network with Store Locator Plus active on three subsites and two subsites are running WPML which reports known issues with Store Locator, but that is another topic and we think unrelated to this issue.

Store Locator Plus
    Deactivate
    Add a location finder or directory to your site in minutes. Extensive add-on library available!

Version 4.4.17 | By Store Locator Plus | View details | Documentation | Buy Upgrades | Settings
    Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Map
    Deactivate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that adds enhanced map UI to the plugin.

Version 4.3.01 | By Store Locator Plus | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Results
    Deactivate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that adds enhanced search results to the plugin.

Version 4.3.02 | By Store Locator Plus | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Search
    Deactivate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that adds enhanced search features to the plugin.

Version 4.3.01 | By Charleston Software Associates | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : Pages
    Deactivate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that creates custom pages for your locations.

Version 4.3.02 | By Store Locator Plus | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : Pro Pack
    Deactivate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that provides more admin power tools for wrangling locations.

INSTALLED BUT INACTIVE

Version 4.4 | By Store Locator Plus | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : Social Media Extender
    Activate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that lets store editors add social media functionality to locations.

Version 4.2.04 | By Charleston Software Associates – De B.A.A.T. | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : Tagalong
    Activate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that adds advanced location tagging features.

Version 4.3.03 | By Store Locator Plus | Visit plugin site
    Store Locator Plus : User Managed Locations
    Activate
    A premium add-on pack for Store Locator Plus that lets store editors manage their own locations.
    Version 4.3 | By Charleston Software Associates – De B.A.A.T. | Visit plugin site

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  SooBahkDo. Reason: Debug, Errors
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  SooBahkDo.

Cici
    Keymaster

ProPack should be on v 4.4 but your Tagalong is 4.2.04 and that will cause issues if it is activated. Tagalong will not be compatible with the SLP 4.3 or 4.4 versions. WP had changed the taxonomy that effected Tagalong categories….although that does not appear to be what you are asking about.

SLP and Add-on VERSIONS

If you update to the current versions I suspect there will not be an issue in performance. There have been no reported issues as you have shown in the above. SLP 4.4 and add-ons have been tested and are in compliance with WP 4.4 with no known issues. If you are having a specific issue with the performance of your Store Locator page please clarify what the specific issue is. I will make note of it to the developer.
    thnaks

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello Cici,

My primary question was about the error as related to too many keys.

Can you comment on that?

We do not use Tagalong so that is not an issue.

Our Pro Pack is at v4.4

I did encounter a dashboard message from Store Locator indicating that performance is not optimal and we should upgrade, but I seem to recall that the upgrade it was suggesting was a paid upgrade which I was undecided about as the sites using SLP will also be using WPML and they report known issues. We are still in the testing phase of evaluating if we can stay with SLP.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  SooBahkDo.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, Got it now. Let me bump this up to the developer about the table and keys. Can you provide your  PHP info while we are waiting for him to have some time to look at this?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Well that’s a huge pain.

This is the bug (or “inflexibility by design”) that I’ve written about 100x and keep bringing up at every WordCamp for the past 4 years, including Philly this year. I thought I caught every spot in the code where duplicate indexes were produced. Guess I missed one.

The only way to fix the problem is to manually delete the duplicate indexes via MySQL command line or a tool like phpMyadmin.

From the MySQL command line you can see what duplicate indexes are created with the command: SHOW INDEX FROM wp_slp_rep_query_results; SHOW INDEX FROM wp_slp_rep_query;

You then delete ALL of them , one-by-one, except for the first one. They will end with _2 through _63.

DROP INDEX slp_repq_time_2 ON wp_slp_rep_query;

DROP INDEX slp_repq_id_2 ON wp_slp_rep_query_results;

Repeat 62 times replacing _2 with _3, etc.

It is not case sensitive, I only use caps to show the MySQL commands from the index and table names.

This will NOT keep Pro Pack from working however it can slow down the site if you have Pro Pack reports turned on. It won’t be a significant slow-down so delete the indexes is not critical.

The other errors are not likely from SLP: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 144

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Disregard

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  SooBahkDo.

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello,

After deleting all entries with number suffixes 2 through 63, there are two rows remaining. Should I delete the second row and only keep the 1st with PRIMARY in it?

Please advise

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello,

After the most recent updates, Query Monitor began reporting the following and they are adding LOTS of load time to the admin plugin page.  They continue through #14 instance.

What do these mean and why the long time delays on each?

Please advise

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.