User Managed Locations

Home Forums Store Locator Plus User Managed Locations

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pamburrus
    Participant

HELP!!! I looooooooooove the user managed locations, just bought the plugin, installed it, activated it… but now it’s not showing all the screens it’s supposed to.  I want to get this going before I pull my hair out with all my locations needing changes, updates etc.  It will be SO nice for them to do it themselves!!!

Am I doing something wrong??

Cici
    Keymaster

First, you need to provide basic information as requested in the “Read this before posting” guidelines (I lost my crystal ball some time ago): and include the url for your store locator page just in case. It would be nice to see a screen shot of what you are describing since we cant see what you are seeing (also lost the magic mirror when the crystal ball rolled off the table and broke it)

/forums/

pamburrus
    Participant

Well there’s not that much to screen shot because there is nothing to show but the regular screen – but here it is anyway….. – see the missing tabs that should be there for the User Managed Locations?

Here’s my other info I think you need:

Store Locator Plus Version:4.2.62

Pro Pack:4.1.06 , 4.2.15UPDATE HERE

SLP Base Extensions:4.2.62

WordPress Version:4.2.2

Site URL:http://momsrunthistown.com

MySQL Version:5.0.96

PHP Version:5.3.24

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  pamburrus.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Actually the screen shot tells me way more than you realize. It appears you do not have the latest version of SLP / ProPack, ProPack Release Details and are you saying you purchased the add-on pack called USER MANAGED LOCATIONS
    Or are you saying you cant find the admin panel?
    Did you upgrade recently from SLP version 3 to SLP version 4. Did you follow the instructions about versions? /documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

Update your ProPack add-on which should be 4.2.15. User Managed Locations only works with ProPack 4.2. and above. This is stated on the product page.
    “Requires Store Locator Plus 4.2.04 or higher and Pro Pack, for sites that have it installed, will need to upgrade to version 4.2 or higher.”
    /product/slp4-user-managed-locations/

This is what your screen shot should look like for SLP plug in should look like when you are done.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Cici. Reason: add screen shot with user managed locations versions
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.