June 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM #30258
My client’s site has an existing map here.
I already have Pro Pack and Enhanced Results.
What they want to do with these 3 pages are:
- Each directory has its own WP page, is invisible to each other, and lists all locations by default. They will need different result labels. (Multi Map?)
- List the locations by country then by state, with each country and state having its own header. (Directory Builder?)
- Search by store name and optionally state, depending on if it has an option to drill down by country, then state first. Radius should not be used in a search. (Directory Builder?)
- Places without location information go into “online storefront” category, the same level as country. (Use tags with Pro Pack? How would theses location get listed if Directory Builder is used?)
- “Premium” listings always stays at the top with logo and store bio. (“Featured” checkmark?)
- “Standout” listings are mixed in with other results but are bolded and as a store logo. (Will using Pro Pack tags add a different CSS class?)
- Social media links (Can I add additional results fields? How do I use icons?)
- Badges for different membership levels (Tagalong?)
- Don’t display maps (yet – they may change their minds)
I imagine I can use tags and shortcodes to display different directories independent of each other.
Is there a demo site that I can play around with instead of making the purchase first?
Thanks!June 8, 2015 at 2:43 PM #30383
You will need Directory Builder and also Social Media Extender, Mulit Map and Tagalong at a minimum. Sorry, we do not currently have a demo site. There are some informative videos and we are updating the Buyers Guide.
For future reference: You might want to consider the Premier Add-on if you think the client will be adding more and more requests for additional features. There will be additional releases of add-on Plug-ins that in the future will only be available with
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.