Widgets Add On

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Widgets Add On

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jess 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nola
    Participant

I purchased the SLP Widget Pack this morning, however the only widget I have available to me is the Send to Map widget (which is perfect for my home page), not the one that’s in the tutorial video.  Did that Inline widget get discontinued?

I also have these add ons installed:

SLP4 : Pro Pack
    SLP4 : Enhanced Map
    SLP4 : Enhanced Results
    SLP4 : Enhanced Search
    SLP4 : Tagalong

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The author took that feature out of the Widget add-on pack.

Nola
    Participant

Is it available in another add-on?

Brian
    Participant

I’d like to know as well. I just updated my Widget Pack and I only see Send to Map as an option. If there is another add-on that we need, please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I would like to avoid a “buy THIS add-on for Widget #1 and THAT add-on for Widget #2”.

The functionality should be possible in the Widget Pack but I need to convince withinboredom that updating his offering is worth the effort.

If enough people want the features a new widget offering may be required.   I will continue to monitor the forums and if warranted will see if one of the other add-on developers would be interested in creating a new “Extended Widgets” add-on.

Jess
    Participant

Hi Lance,

I bought the widget pack today and pretty disappointed that the inline version is gone. I really wanted that functionality for my clients. Most of them are elderly or not very computer savvy, and just being able to get an address without moving to a new page would be nice for them.

I wish that feature would be added back, and not as something else I have to buy. I just paid $50 for this “pack,” which contains one widget.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.