Will this setup work in SLP?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Will this setup work in SLP?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

Hello,

we’re currently using a different plugin to manage our store locations but I wanted to ask a couple of questions before we decide to move to SLP.

We’re using WooCommerce for our store. Each brand on the site has it’s own WC category under a parent category. i.e…

Parent cat 1
    -> Sub category 1
    -> Sub category 2
    -> Sub category 3

Parent cat 2
    -> Sub category 1
    -> Sub category 2

Is it possible using SLP to assign categories, specifically the sub categories to a location, so that when a product is being viewed only the locations for that product’s categories show up?

At the moment we are showing a stockist map on each product page – the map shows the 5 closest stockist for that particular product category and we’d like to keep this functionality as we like the way it works.

Thanks,

James

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  James. Reason: Change title

James
    Participant

Any update on this? I really need to get things moving.

James
    Participant

Hello, can someone please give me an answer on this. Starting to think maybe not a good idea if the support is this slow!
    Thank you.

DeBAAT

Sorry you didn’t hear anything before.

If I understand your question correctly, I would say it is possible using Pro Pack and/or Tagalong add-ons.
    You can mimick the product categories in the Tagalong categories and enable the filter function on the search form.

Hope this helps.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Use Tagalong and assign categories to the locations that match your WooCommerce categories then use the only_with_category=”abc” attribute with the slplus shortcode on each product page to show the matching locations.

If you want an automated solution that matches Woocommerce data to locations a custom solution will need to be coded to make that happen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.