WPML String translation for Category Label in Togalong

Home Forums Store Locator Plus WPML String translation for Category Label in Togalong

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anthonie
    Participant

Hi,

We are using the Pro-pack and Tagalong pack, and we really like the software. However, I can’t seem to locate the  translation string in WPML for the “Category Select Label” (“The label for the category selector.”).

WPML doe recognize the translation strings of SLP.
    Attached is a screenshot of the plugin env. I can’t show you the locator-page, as it’s in draft.

I’m fine with making some changing in the code to test any updates.

Best regards,

Anthonie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Piani
    Participant

Hi Anthonie

Please read my replys in this thread: /forums/topic/wpml-and-storelocatorplus-compatibilty-issue/

I think it is the same answer regarding your question.

Cici
    Keymaster

@Anthoine

Hopefully the Info page and video will explain and provide insight.

INFO for WPML 4.3.06 and video

Cici
    Keymaster

Anthoine

Not sure if I understand the question, If you have Tagalong you can change the label to read anything which I suppose would work for one language , not sure for multiple languages.

Also I noticed in your screenshot that WP version is out of sync with SLP. So you may have issues with the whole topic and the changes since WP is now on 4.3 and SLP 4.3 was designed to work with that version of WP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.