Zoom map

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Zoom map

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Federico
    Participant

Hi !

I’ve a little problem,

In my map I’ve set up the radius in 50km to zoom better the locations near a city.

So, when I search a location near a city my geographical area is reduced. But when I need to search every locations of a category in all Italy, the map shows me just every locations near Rome  within 50 km.

After a search what can I do to keep  the radius of 50 km and  at the same time to be able to see all locations of a category in all Italy ?

Thank you

Federico

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Let me rephrase and see if I understand:

If a user searches for a country, such as Italy, you want to show all locations in Italy not just those within <default radius : 50km> of the center of the country, correct?

If that is the case I am working on an update to Enhanced Search that will enable a feature where the drop down menu of countries will show all locations in that country and ignore the radius.  The radius will be used if a person enters an address in the address search box.

I am hoping to have that update done by the end of the month at the latest.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.