zoom on marker

Home Forums Store Locator Plus zoom on marker

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

i have read all the documentation and examples and am wondering if zooming in closer to each marker is an option?

i do have initial zoom working and its great, but when you click on a marker is it possible to zoom to street level?

store locator pro

http://www.sweetlegs.ca/store-locator/

Cici
    Keymaster

If I understand your question correctly the user can always use the zoom feature in the Google Map rendition on the side of the map but I don’t think that is what you are asking. Check for additional functionality under Enhanced Map and see if that will help you for what you are looking for.

/product/slp4-enhanced-map/

For anyone else reading this post who may not know how the overall zoom settings work, the documentation that Chris is referencing is here:

/documentation/store-locator-plus/user-experience/map/slp-zoom-settings-for-map-display/

Chris
    Participant

Thanks Cici, I have checked out the enhanced map addon but i don’t think it has what i am looking for either…

Basically after the initial zoom if a person clicks on a marker, the marker you click on centers on the screen and the bubble pops up.

what i want is: when user clicks on marker after initial zoom – the zoom level changes to street level AND the bubble pops up.

i have another plugin that does this and its a great feature… just wondering if its possible.

Thanks again.

Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.