The last two Legacy hold outs, ProPack and Tagalong are not compatible with version 4.8 of SLP. Both of these legacy add-ons have been included with the Power Add-on which was released over a year ago.
Manage Locations UX has been updated: uses WordPress-standard Screen Options to set number of locations to show on a page and show/hide columns.
- Adding a location via the Manage Locations form no longer requires the store name to be set.
- Uses minified JS for slp_core if available.
- Patch to fix the Power Add On CSV Import duplicate handler.
- Patch to deal with Experience Add On hide_search_form shortcode issue.
- New Smart Option interface for add ons reduces redundant code.
- Tagalong is no longer compatible with SLP, upgrade to the Power Add On.
Note: Premier, Power and Experience add-ons that were versions lower then 4.8 will be deactivated . You must update those either through the auto updater in the WP admin panel or by logging into your account, downloading and updating manually.