The last two Legacy hold outs, ProPack and Tagalong are not compatible with version 4.8 of SLP. Both of these legacy add-ons have been included with the Power Add-on which was released over a year ago.
Manage Locations UX has been updated: uses WordPress-standard Screen Options to set number of locations to show on a page and show/hide columns.
- Adding a location via the Manage Locations form no longer requires the store name to be set.
- Uses minified JS for slp_core if available.
- Patch to fix the Power Add On CSV Import duplicate handler.
- Patch to deal with Experience Add On hide_search_form shortcode issue.
- New Smart Option interface for add ons reduces redundant code.
- Tagalong is no longer compatible with SLP, upgrade to the Power Add On.
Note: Premier, Power and Experience add-ons that were versions lower then 4.8 will be deactivated . You must update those either through the auto updater in the WP admin panel or by logging into your account, downloading and updating manually.
Our new Store Locator Plus home page may be the most visible thing you’ll notice to kick of 2017. It is the “tip of the iceburg” as we push our locator technology and software platform to new limits over the next year. Charleston Software Associates and DevriX are continually improving our new SaaS version of the popular locator software and bringing a lot of those great new interfaces and features back to the WordPress plugins that got us here.
Continue reading “Store Locator Plus – Ready For 2017”