This report does not impact users of the My Store Locator Plus managed locator service.
The WP Store Locator Plus version release 4.9.15 update will throw fatal errors with third party add-ons if you are using DeBaat User Managed locations (UML) or DeBaat Social Media Extender (SME). We are working on the Store Locator Plus 4.9.16 release to prevent the “white screen” and auto-deactivate the outdated add-ons.
Resolving SLP 4.9.15 White Screen
This issue only seems to impact third-party add ons including Social Media Extender and User Managed Locations. It MAY impact Gravity Forms add ons as well.
To resolve this issue you need to determine how important those add-ons are to you.
The last two Legacy hold outs, ProPack and Tagalong are not compatible with version 4.8 of SLP. Both of these legacy add-ons have been included with the Power Add-on which was released over a year ago.
Manage Locations UX has been updated: uses WordPress-standard Screen Options to set number of locations to show on a page and show/hide columns.
- Adding a location via the Manage Locations form no longer requires the store name to be set.
- Uses minified JS for slp_core if available.
- Patch to fix the Power Add On CSV Import duplicate handler.
- Patch to deal with Experience Add On hide_search_form shortcode issue.
- New Smart Option interface for add ons reduces redundant code.
- Tagalong is no longer compatible with SLP, upgrade to the Power Add On.
Note: Premier, Power and Experience add-ons that were versions lower then 4.8 will be deactivated . You must update those either through the auto updater in the WP admin panel or by logging into your account, downloading and updating manually.